JEE Advanced is one of the most prestigious exams that is conducted every year by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT). This is an important exam for all those who want to get admission in any of the IITs or ISM and other engineering colleges in India. The application process for the JEE Advanced 2021 must be done in online mode only.
The JEE Advanced 2021 application form shall be made available on the official website from the first week of May 2021. The portal shall be open for approximately one month for the candidates to fill-up the form and to pay the fees accordingly. Any JEE Advanced aspirant cannot apply after the last date of application.
Candidates must appear in the JEE Main 2021 to become eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2021.
Steps to Apply for JEE Advanced 2021 Online
Here are the details that the candidate must know to apply for JEE Advanced 2021 Online:
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced. Register yourselves in the application portal.
- The candidates must provide their working email ID and phone number with other personal details in the registration process.
- After registration, the candidate shall receive the login id and password through email.
- Log in to the application portal by providing the id and password.
- Once you enter the portal, you will be asked about your personal details. Read the instructions on the page and provide the facts accurately.
- They will also ask you about the exam centre of your preference. Fill in the city that is most comfortable according to your choice.
- Once you have filled up the entire form, they will ask you to save it and go to the payment process.
- Cross-check all the details before saving them. They will reject any incomplete form.
- After filling up the details, you will be asked for documents, including your passport-sized photo and signature. You can use scanned copies for the process.
Then you will be taken to the payment window. You can use any online method to pay the application fees. The application will be complete after you have paid the fees.
Finally, the candidate must take out a print-out of the application form for further reference.
Documents Required to Apply for JEE Advanced 2021
The following documents are necessary to apply for JEE Advanced 2021:
- Birth certificate or 10th board certificate
- 12th board certificate (any equivalent qualification can be accepted)
- Category certificate (if the candidate is eligible)
- PwD certificate as required
- OCI/PIO certificate
- Scanned copy of a passport-size photo
- Scanned copy of the signature
All the documents should be self-attested before uploading. The candidate must take care of the size of the files while uploading.
Application Fee for JEE Advanced 2021:
The candidates can pay the application fee through online or offline modes as per JEE Advanced 2021’s admission process. The online mode includes payments made through any net banking procedure, credit card or debit card.
For the offline mode, candidates can use the e-challan system provided by the State Bank of India (SBI). Use the Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) to use this method.
The application fees can vary for different categories and nationalities, as per the table given below:
|Indian female candidate (any category)||Rs 1300/-|
|Indian general candidate||Rs 2600/-|
|Indian SC, ST, PwD candidate||Rs 1300/-|
|Candidate from SAARC countries||USD 75|
|Candidate from Non-SAARC countries||USD 150|