The latest advances in technology have added many new medicines and devices to the field of aesthetic skin treatment. This includes many new filler products and laser-based and light-based technologies. The latest laser resurfacing methods for skin rejuvenation provide many advantages over more traditional lasers. Then there are new laser-based technologies that reduce the rates of complications and shorten recovery times. There are many such new techniques in aesthetic medicine that bring better results, more comfort, and more speed to people seeking to fight off the signs of aging, sun damage, and other skin problems.
Photorejuvenation, as the name suggests, uses laser and light therapy for skin treatment. You can expect a more youthful and smoother result from such a therapy. Two types of lights are used in these therapies – intense pulsed light (IPL) and LED. The light penetrates the skin and causes the stimulation of dormant skin cells. This encourages the production of new collagen and elastin that help overcome the existing skin problem and add suppleness and freshness.
Juvederm is a dermal filler treatment that uses specially acquired hyaluronic acid (HA). A wide range of products are used under this treatment and are focused on addressing the signs of aging that appear on the face. These products can have different levels of HA concentrations and bonding.
The key benefits of this aesthetic treatment are as follows:
- Non-Invasive Treatment: The procedure is comfortable, effective, and efficient. A session takes around 30 to 45 minutes, and you may require more than one session.
- Versatile Treatment: Different Juvederm products are used for treating different body areas to achieve the desired results. For example, some products are meant to add volume to the lips, others fill the cheeks, and others bring definition to your cheek line.
- Quick Recovery: You can expect the filler to start showing results within the first 24 hours.
- Natural Looks: The increase in volume comes from the improvement in skin hydration. The skin retains moisture, and the lines get smoother, thus providing a more natural look.
Juvederm also provides long-term skin rejuvenation results.
3. Combination Aesthetic Treatments
As the efficacy of modern skin treatments has increased and risk factors have decreased, many clinics combine procedures. For example, many patients benefit from a combination of Botox and derma filter treatments. Such combination procedures help surpass patient expectations and provide longer-lasting results.
Other examples of such combinations include:
- Facials involving photorejuvenation or radiofrequency along with microneedling
- Rejuvenation treatments along with hydrafacials
One of the important aspects of this trend is that practitioners follow a non-invasive and comfortable aesthetic pathway.
4. Tear Trough Fillers
Tear trough fillers are growing in popularity. The under-eye area is delicate and vulnerable, making it complicated to treat. This makes it more important to choose an advanced-level expert when choosing such treatments. This is a highly focused procedure that deals with the loss of under-eye volume. When it comes to treating dark under-eye circles due to pigmentation, it will be required to use other treatments in conjunction.
A wide range of devices is always evolving in the field of aesthetic medicine. New companies and brands are regularly entering the market. For example, a recent combination technology uses vacuum, radiofrequency, LED, and soft laser. It is finding an increasing amount of application in treating patients from head to toe.